Friday, May 11, 2007

Alone?

Just when i thought things could not get any worst. Firstly, i lost a friend whom i knew since primary school. He called me a backstabber and a betrayer. I didn't know what wrong have i done until someone told me. I have been keeping this to myself as i believe that it is between me and him.

I should have told you.
I want tell you.
But i did not want to hurt you in anyway.

True friends dont leave you alone in the times when you need them the most. Im sorry if i have done something wrong. Im sorry if you feel that i have betrayed you.

I treat everyone as my friend even though i dont really know them. I feel guilty when someone holds a grudge on me.

Then, my dad is expecting so much of me. I knew that i was going to fail my A-Maths as i lost 45 marks because i didnt manage to do them. Im going to disappoint my dad because i didnt meet his expectation.

Then, my one and only sweetheart decided to go on a long hiatus for some reason. I cant chat with her through sms as her pre-paid is low. I shall be understanding. I shall be patience.

But, i feel so lonely
So alone
Nobody to talk to

1 thing about me is that, i could not bare to hurt someone, physically or emotianally. If i had, i will feel so damn guilty. If i have hurt anyone, please forgive me. I didnt mean it or sometimes i didnt notice it.

Maybe i need sometime alone too. Time to straighten out my cramped mind.

All i could do for this weekend is to practise playing the guitar and clearing out the massive amount of corrections.

No comments:

The Creator